> 매일영어 > 오늘의 작문

작성일 : 22-01-12 15:11
영어작문
 글쓴이 : 김미정
조회 : 254  

January 12, 2022

What is your favorite season?

My favorite season is summer. There are two reasons about this opinion.

First, I can go vacation. My family mostly goes vacation when it is summer, not winter. On 2020, I went to Sokcho. It was incredibly fun to enjoy beach and comfortable hotel. Also, I could see swallow outside of my window, flying. And swallow is extremely rare at city. and the air was fresh. But on winter, usually I do not go vacation. We just stay at home. It is to cold outside to have some trip or vacation. Even if when I am having a winter vacation.

Second, it is the only season that I can turn on the air conditioner. My mom does not like wasting electricity. Especially turning on light for a long time and turning on the air conditioner on fall or winter. From time to time, fall is rainy, cool, or hot. Sometimes, winter is hot too. If I try to turn on air conditioner on fall or winter, my mom will scold me. But on summer, it is extremely hot and humid, so my mom permits me turning on air conditioner. That means the only season that I can use is hot, humid summer.

Even if my favorite season is summer and winter, I like summer because it has more advantages than winter and more fun.